Our client is a privately-owned service group, operating across multiple sites and a with healthy order book delivering excellent profitability they are in excellent shape. As they expand into other sectors, they require a capable Finance Director lead them in commercial decisions. You will work closely with an an energetic Group MD and Non-Exec team to:
- Business partner the divisional MDs
- Manage and empower the finance team to increase capability
- Manage all internal and external reporting for the Group
- Provide commercial decision support around pricing, strategy, and product development
- Improve financial & operations systems and data
- Lead on acquisitions, strategy, and investment opportunities
This represents and excellent opportunity for a capable Financial Controller looking to take a first Finance Director role. As demand is expected to be high, the client has stipulated that candidates have operated at FC/FD level in a sub £150m standalone company, ideally in the service industry.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'