Finance Director - Tooting
- Are you an experience Finance Director with charity experience?
- Are you available immediately for c 3 months?
- If so, read on?
A much loved health charity are seeking a Finance Director on an interim basis to cover whilst the permanent recruitment for this role is undertaken.
Your duties will include:
- Maintain an overview of the charities financial affairs ensuring effective financial management, planning and reporting to the SLT and Trustees
- To advise the Chief Executive and Board on governance and financial duties
- To manage the finance team
- To ensure that the Charity is financially sound
- To ensure proper compliance with the current Companies and Charities Acts
- Work closely with the Head of Fundraising to support business development activities and optimization of the charities income
- To liaise closely with the Treasurer to manage Investment activities
To be considered for this role:
- You will be an experienced Finance Director with charity experience
- Will be able to commence immediately for c 3 months
- Health experience would be desirable
- You will be a fully qualified CCAB (or eqv) Accountant
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
- Finance Director
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'