My client is looking to recruit an experienced, driven and commercially minded Finance Director based in Exeter, Devon.
The role will be overseeing all financial aspects of the business and driving the companies financial strategy, performance and cost efficiency initiatives in order to contribute and drive planned growth.
- Drive the financial planning activities of the company by analysing its performance and risks, ensuing adherence to budgets, forecasts and other corporate reporting requirements
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Ensure all internal and external reporting requirements are met, whilst ensuring clean audits from external auditors and funders
- Maintain adequate control of costs and cost centre reporting with Divisional Heads
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with minimum of 5 years PQE
- Proven record of liaising with banks, auditors and key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, presentation and negotiating skills
- Demonstrate desire and ambition to grow the business
The salary for this position is c £70K - £80K per annum with a very realistic opportunity to earn up to 100% bonus of base salary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'