MSS People are working with a global business who require a Finance Director to join their team based in North Shields.
Main purpose of the role:
- Producing monthly financial reports for a number of companies within a group.
- Running the financial control of the group and its family of companies.
- Annual Budget, quarterly review and reforecast
- Weekly cash flow forecast
- Must be able to report information and attend monthly board meetings.
The successful candidate:
- Will be CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Must have managerial experience of finance teams
- Will be happy to travel occasionally to suit business needs
- Will be happy to work with and guide established bookkeepers employed at various sites around UK and abroad.
You should have some acquisition experience and be able to summarise any targeted companies from their financial figures, reporting to the board of directors, the health of any potential acquisitions and its ability to generate profit.
Salary up to £60,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'