A successful business services company have been experiencing tremendous growth and as such are recruiting for a Finance Director.
The company are well known in their industry and have built up an enviable client base, with some well-known national organisations. Working closely with two directors, the Finance Director will form part of the senior management team with the full remit to overhaul and structure the financial element of the business.
Finance Director duties:
- Preparation of turnover/ revenue / cost forecast models - production of detailed analysis for required projects - per capita cost/ value ratios.
- Identifying trends and growth patterns in revenue streams - presentation to senior sales colleagues of such trends to maximise business efficiency.
- Monthly forecasting of Profit and Loss.
- Monthly / quarterly reporting of Management Accounts.
- Lead and manage all Internal audit and controls.
- Liaising with Senior Management to relay company financial performance and affect change where necessary.
- Primary contact for all legal and financial partners.
- Cash flow forecasting and monitoring.
- Corporation tax management and tax efficiency - primary contact for all HMRC enquiries.
- Lead corporate finance role for any possible business acquisitions and property deals.
- Management of four staff in an expanding finance team.
Finance Director person specification:
- Free thinker/entrepreneurial.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professionally Qualified (ACCA/ACA).
- Experience of working in a privately-owned business services company in a senior Finance capacity, ideally with understanding of requirements of SME business.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Embrace change, challenge mediocrity, embrace continual improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior finance professional to join a successful business in a pivotal role. Applications are welcome from candidates with strong Finance Manager or Financial Controller experience looking to move into a more senior role or indeed an experienced Finance Director looking to add value to a growing SME.
As well as the salary there is bonus, private medical insurance, company pension and car allowance.
- Finance Director
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Management Accounts
- Senior Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'