Vacancy Reference: VR/03633 (Please quote this vacancy reference when making an application)
Our Client is a privately owned Facility Services Company, with national coverage and long term relationships with major blue chip clients in specific market sectors. They have been able to drive continuous improvement in an ever changing market. They now require a Finance Director to join their Team and manage the finance functions across 3 offices in the UK. Their turnover is approx £50million.
- Management of the finance function and overseeing the finance team which is spread across the branches in Hertfordshire, Berkshire and also Wiltshire
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Preparation of Monthly Consolidation P&L and Balance sheet
- Timely production of statutory and internal finance reports
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Cash Management and treasury duties
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Overseeing the Payroll process
- Preparation of VAT returns
- To attend meetings with prospects and clients as required. This will include travelling within the agreed regions
- To work closely with the managers and directors to ensure that each client receives a high level of fiscal customer service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'