Our client a niche International Recruitment organisation are currently looking to appoint a Finance Director
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the senior management leadership team playing a pivotal role in the delivery of the strategic and commercial objectives the organisation is looking to achieve enabling them to reach their aggressive growth strategy across 2018/19
Key responsibilities for the Finance Director will include;
- Managing, motivating and leading a finance team
- Implementing change and developing processes
- Overseeing all financial and management reporting
- Ensure timely completion of statutory and management accounts
- Key input into the strategic direction of the business
- Overall responsibility for the delivery and audit of year-end accounts
- Ensure that robust systems are in place
- Lead change management projects
Essentially you will be Qualified ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA and already working at FD level within the recruitment & staffing industry, M&A exposure or PE experience would also be highly advantageous
Please quote 42734 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Accountancy and Finance recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job