Retail group currently looking to appoint a strategic Finance Director.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
• Lead and develop a small finance team
• Production of timely, accurate and meaningful financial and management reports
• Manage the overall budget for the client
• Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Provide expert advice on all financial matters to the Board
• Actively participate and contribute to strategic planning, budgets and goal setting
• Oversee the production of Statutory Accounts
• Take ownership of the financial reporting system
• Recommend control and process improvements
The ideal candidate will be coming from a retailing background with excellent analytical and reporting skills. A strong communicator would be a highly desirable attribute.
- Business Strategy
- Finance Director
- Management Accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"