Finance Director Required - London NW1 - £75K - £90K - Apply Now!
Are you an well qualified Finance Director looking to join a £15m turnover business who would give you freedom to improve business growth by suggesting and implementing new ideas?
If so, an export driven electronics manufacturer with over 40 staff wants you to apply today!
Finance Director Key Responsibilities:
- Actively contribute to define, plan and execute the strategic agenda to create long term business value, but also cover operational objectives.
- Build and lead a high performance finance function through strong leadership, enabling the team to support key business decisions with financial data.
- Provide detailed financial planning for the future growth.
- Formulating and managing annual budgets and targets.
- Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit systems, on a daily basis.
- Preparation and submission of weekly and monthly updates.
- Setting annual cost rates and prices for customers.
- Qualified accountant with relevant accreditation.
- Strong manager with a track record in developing talent.
- Experience as a Finance Manager or Director is essential.
- Proven track record of delivering stretching targets, able to drive business improvement through rigorous analysis and interpretation of the numbers.
- Our client wants someone with a "big company" mentality, who can see themselves working for a growing business - so experience in a large organisation is essential.
Please apply today to avoid disappointment!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job