JHE & Partners have been approached by a leading firm of Solicitors in Huddersfield to help recruit an experienced Finance Director to join their Senior Leadership Team. This is a newly created position within this expanding business and will play a key role in the strategic direction of the firm moving forward.
Applicants must have experience working in a managerial position within the finance function of a law firm recently, and will ideally possess a formal accounting qualification.
- Operating at board level, this position will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Key involvement in the production of the 5 year strategic plan
- Working with leadership to Identify growth opportunities
- Presenting monthly accounts and highlighting financial risks and opportunities to the board
- Working capital management, including managing the company bank accounts to deliver the best interest return
- Identify and implement process improvements within the finance department
- Improve financial reporting and add value to the business through commercial analysis
- Liaise with company auditors to deliver year end statutory accounts
- Manage a small finance team and provide leadership to the wider back office function
***Experience within a legal practice is essential.***
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience leading a team whilst implementing new systems and controls. This person will play a key role in devising the future growth strategy for the firm, so applicants must be commercially minded and able to present their idea's and suggestions confidently to the board.
Offering an excellent salary and benefits, I would urge anyone interested to apply at their earliest convenience.
- Finance Director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job