Finance Director | Salary £Market rate plus benefits package | EU Applicants Only | Gibraltar
SRGEurope is actively recruiting for a motivated and commercially minded Finance Director to join a long established Insurance business based in Gibraltar but with offices across Europe and another HQ in the UK. The Finance Director must be fully UK qualified and will have overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy to sustain the most profitable outcomes. The role is a Board level appointment. This is a well established Insurance business and you will need to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and have a flair for both commercial awareness and Accounting abilities.
The Finance Director Responsibilities:
- Form a close working relationship with colleagues, Non-Executive Directors and Executives in the wider group. Establish links with all Third Party
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Lead and develop finance teams
- Ensure corporate budgeting and forecasting processes are carried out and reviewed
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies and relationship with investable assets
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Travel to the UK will be required
The Finance Director Profile will be as follows:
Qualified member of a UK accountancy body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Be commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
- Understanding of Solvency II would be helpful
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Recruitment Consultant on or e-mail .
Please send your CV without delay if you are keen to be considered for this Board level Finance Director role, the client is keen to arrange interviews.
Skills: ACA | ACCA | CIMA | Finance Director| Qualified | Gibraltar
- ACA | ACCA | CIMA | Finance Director| Qualified | Gibraltar