This is a newly created Board level position within a leading regional law firm, primarily based in Bedfordshire. You will be a strategic thinker and commercially minded with previous relevant experience within the legal environment and a comprehensive understanding of Solicitor Regulatory Authority (SRA) accounts rules.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Working with the Managing Partner and management team to deliver annual budgets and individual targets
- Managing a small team
- Mergers and Acquisitions, from due diligence through to advisory work
- Attending monthly management committee meetings
- Attending finance committee meeting and full Partner's meetings
- Day-to-day and annual responsibility for the firms Accounts, Tax and Audit requirements
The successful candidate will demonstrate significant experience in a similar role, or be an ambitious ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with experience working in the legal sector.
For further information on the role and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential).
- managerial skills/finance/Solicitor Regulatory Authority accounts rules/tax/accounts/auditng