We're looking for a really forward thinking Finance Director for a very exciting multi-site business. Someone who can safe guard the technical aspects of the business and at the same time support the growth through commercial delivery.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to...
- Business partnering and reporting directly all senior stakeholders.
- Extensive experience with Capital/Debt finance raising.
- Manage the reporting and budgeting for the entire business.
- Support the group with all commercial decision making and strategy.
- Adhere to reporting standards and manage all technical aspects of the business.
- Advise and plan of M&A activity for the business as you grow.
- Take ownership of the business cash flow.
- Own all internal and external requirements such as audits and board level presentations.
- Contract negotiations and management.
- Manage a small team and look after all transactional elements of the business.
- Own the internal controls process.
- Business partner Operations, IT, HR and Sales and Marketing.
- Safeguard all financial data.
Standard soft skills are essential, such as communication, collaboration and approachability. You will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent) who has operated at a Finance Director level in a previous role... this could include senior commercial and controller positions. If you have multi-site experience and a proven track record of growing a business then this would be ideal.
Due to the number of applications, we will only be able to communicate with those we feel fit the criteria of the role.
- Commercial Awareness
- Finance Director
- Statutory Accounting
- Trusted Business Partner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job