Accountable Recruitment are pleased to have been exclusively retained on a superb opportunity for a qualified Finance Director, on behalf of a PE backed start up, Liverpool based client, in the SME sector.
Having laid the ground work this young business is in early stages, and has already secured private equity funding. They are now entering an exciting phase of accelerated growth, and will be rolling out their services to customers during 2018.
In order to expedite current plans they are seeking a high-energy, hands-on Finance Director, who can bring experience of working in an SME or start up with PE backing and experience of either the telecoms or services industries would be advantageous.
Medium term vision is to drive significant growth, and this role will involve the implementation and maintenance of high quality financial management, control and reporting disciplines and develop ERP and other operating systems.
- Financial management, control and reporting
- To ensure timely and accurate provision of monthly management accounts and supporting information to the Board
- Financial compliance and reporting in accordance with all regulatory standards including tax, VAT and regulatory returns
- To ensure effective communications with private investors and stakeholders
- To work closely with external advisors including legal advisors, auditors and brokers
- Assist the Board in developing and delivering all aspects of the Company’s strategy
- To support the Board in the managing and reporting of all risks
- Grant funding applications
- Ideally telecoms/service provider industry experience. A start-up would be ideal too.
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of PE funding/reporting
If you are happy to roll up your sleeves as the number one in finance and drive financial reporting and strategy within a small but highly experienced board, then please apply asap.
Salary £80,000 plus benefits