Finance Director - High-End Residential Property Developer c£10-£20m
Reporting to Managing Director
Up to £80K + Benefits + Equity Opportunity
Location - West Midlands
Seymour John are working exclusively with a growing property development business to recruit a Finance Director. The developer is an award-winning company, specialising in high quality new build homes and barn conversions.
The business has grown quickly to c£10-£20m and plans are in place to grow beyond £50m in the next 5 years. We are looking to recruit a commercially minded Finance Director who will play a key role in delivering this growth plan. This job will suit an individual motivated by wealth creation and the opportunity to take an equity stake in a business within a reasonable timescale.
- Form a close working relationship with the MD and the senior management team
- Overall control of the accounting function
- Contribute fully to the development of strategy across the business, challenging decision making as appropriate, providing financial analysis on all activities, plans, targets and key performance indicators
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support future growth
- Hands-on accountant, responsible for a management accountant (AAT qualified)
- Ultimate responsibility for cash management
- Ensure adherence to regulatory and statutory requirements
- Work closely with the MD to develop funding opportunities with banks, lenders and other financial institutions and private investors.
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, ACMA
- Previous experience in house building is desirable
- Experience of raising finance is highly desirable
- Highly professional and reliable
- Strong team player
- Versatile and flexible
- Excellent work ethic, with positive energy in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial business
- Strong communicator, rapport-builder, with excellent presentation skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job