Are you a Certified, Chartered, Cost or Management Accountant? Does your experience include dealing with banks and lenders, M&A, project accounting or facilities management?
If your answer is YES to the above, we would love to hear from you!
Reporting in to the Board of Directors, you will be responsible for:
* Managing the maintenance of all financial accounting records, year-end report and accounts and monthly management accounts
* Cash management and cash flow monitoring
* Review of capital expenditure proposals, major sales proposals, potential acquisition opportunities
* Management of annual budget
* Management overview of HR, Purchasing and IT functions
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate effective management and communication skills; will have at least 3 years Finance experience at Director level and have a strong commercial understanding.
Apply today for immediate interview!
- Chartered Accountants
- Cost Accounting
- Facilities Management
- Finance Director
- Management Accountant