- Working closely with the MD, board of Directors and Senior Management team advising on the best path of growth for the business.
- Responsible for all financial aspects of business planning & company strategy - analysing financial & operation performance and identifying/implementing actions to deliver the most profitable outcome.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of all areas of management and financial accounting.
- Business Partnering with various departments to develop financial awareness and to help them plan and manage their own budgets.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate
- Providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensuring that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Leading and developing the finance department.
- Management of company payroll processing. (through an external company)
- Ensuring corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Cash Management and cash flow forecasting
- Presenting annual accounts to the Board for Directors.
- Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- Establishing a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
Applicants must be fully Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA and will preferably have operated in a very similar profile No 1 SME Finance Director/Financial Controller role although applicants who are a No 2 in Finance and ready to progress to this level will also be considered. You will be a commercially astute, technically strong, dynamic, insightful & influential leader, with a hands on approach and will have the persona & gravitas essential to forging strong business relationships at all levels. You will be energetic and highly motivated with a passion for excellence & innovation and will add real value in terms of driving business growth & success. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable and successful business in a highly visible and autonomous role. A competitive salary (£55-65k) is complimented with benefits including Pension (4%)., Healthcare and 22 days holiday.
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job