A fantastic Finance Director position has just become available for a dynamic FMCG organisation, based in Wrexham. Due to their consistent growth over the past year they are looking for a commercially minded finance leader to assist in implementing the relevant controls on the business, whilst supporting the further growth.
Reporting in to board level this role would be ideal for an experienced senior finance professional who is looking to directly impact the direction and growth of a business.
The Finance Director will be responsible for:
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting process
- Developing departmental budgeting and cost responsibilities
- Cash-flow forecasting and monitoring
- Managing the production of the monthly management accounts, develop Board reporting formats and KPIs
- Managing external relationships - e.g. banks, accountants, advisors, etc ·
- Supervising your own accounts team of 7. Setting objectives for the team and managing performance
- Leading all aspects of the annual Statutory Audit process, including tax, ensuring all current and emerging IFRS policies are reviewed and applied where appropriate.
- Providing information to aid key strategic decision making and formulating business strategies
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions and assess ways of improving business performance
- Establishing strong relationships across the business and interpret and communicate financial data to both financial and non-financial managers
- Developing robust financial information and reporting systems
Ideally you will have/be:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Fully Qualified with 10 years PQE
- Previous experience being the No1 within Finance reporting to the board
- Experience working within the Manufacturing sector for an SME highly beneficial
- Comfortable working in a hands-on environment, operating from junior level up to liaising with the business owner
- Solid background working with various ERP systems
- Comfortable taking on Ad hoc projects where required
If you have all of the above requirements for the Finance Director position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job