A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Director to join a thriving not for profit organisation based in Liverpool. The successful candidate will be a dynamic ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified Senior Accountant with existing experience working within the not for profit sector. The position will focus on providing long-term strategic planning and guidance as well as producing year-end, producing budgets and monitoring spend, implementing risk management frameworks and ensuring compliance with financial regulations.
The Finance Director will be responsible for:
- Providing financial leadership at a strategic and operational level to both internal and external stakeholders
- Your responsibilities would including producing the annual accounts, providing risk management frameworks and ensuring compliance with financial regulations
- Producing annual accounts and managing the internal audit function while being responsible for the implementation and compliance with accounting controls, systems and procedures
- Producing budgets and monitoring spend in order to improve organisational efficiencies
- Lead the Finance team ensuring they are contributing to business objectives
- Introducing risk management frameworks and ensuring compliance with financial regulations
- Working closely with external stakeholders in order to effectively represent the organisation with varying bodies
Ideally you will have/be:
- ACMA, ACCA or ACA Fully Qualified
- Previous experience within Not-for-profit/Public Sector
- Senior and strategic financial management experience
- Ability to analyse, manage and present, complex financial management information at senior management level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Finance Director position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.