Key areas of responsibility:
• Monthly reporting to the Board of Directors
• Working closely with the MD to make commercial decisions
• Working closely with the Finance Manager managing the day to day workloads
• Provision of management information regarding financial performance
• Assist with the evolution of the company's strategy and plans
• Monitoring of cash flow and P&L
• Supervise the preparation of annual accounts, including stock valuations for submission to auditors and further assistance with audit as required
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA Financial Director, with a breadth of experience managing the strategic vision of a growing business.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job