We're on the lookout for an experienced Finance Director with the right set of skills to join the well established finance team, based at our Head Office in West Bromwich, West Midlands.
A social Housing and Healthcare hybrid group with an approximate £250m turnover and an expected 800+ additional employees joining the company over the next 12 months.
Awesome career progression, friendly and dynamic senior management team with a great team of colleagues in every department.
The role of Finance Director
You'll be responsible for providing quality advice to the senior management team as well utilising your experience to make effective financially related business decisions.
The day to day:
Oversee budgets for various departments, ensuring these are being adhered to
Monitoring business performance
- Managing the finance team
- Develop financial models
- Meet the group's financial objectives
- Deliver financial information in order to inform business decisions
Salary & Job specifics
- Part time, permanent contract
- Salary dependant on experience
- Guaranteed career progression with 100's of vacancies expected and exposure to the group owners and a rewarding senior management team
Skills and experience
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work on different projects simultaneously