Finance Director Non Profit - Part Time
Chase and Holland Recruitment are proud to be working with a growing non-profit organisation who are recruiting for a Finance Director to lead a well-oiled team. You'll be responsible for the strategic development of financial processes, promoting cost saving initiatives across the organisation and taking on a hands on approach to fundraising.
- Managing strategic aspects of finance, reviewing and developing processes
- Reviewing organisation spending to ensure saving whenever possible
- Overseeing a strong team of experienced professionals
- Advising and adhering to a board of trustees on a regular basis
- Meeting with prospective clients to raise funds for the charity
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Working closely with the CEO to ensure an appropriate and streamlined finance framework is in place
- Developing and implementing an policy and process changes across the organisation
- Promoting cost saving initiatives and advising necessary management of related solutions
- Reviewing financial and management accounts and presenting to the board of trustees
- Liaising regularly with the board of trustees, taking on advice with regards to monetary allocation
- Advising senior management and the development team in relation to income generation
- Attending fundraising meetings and preparing presentations detailing the finance behind the charities services
- Managing the charity's cash flow
- Forecasting and setting appropriate budgets across the organisation
- Managing VAT for the charity and associated trading company
- Managing a team covering strategic, transactional and administrative aspects of finance
- Providing company secretary responsibilities
- A recognised finance or accounting qualification (preferably ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Previous experience working at director level within non-profit organisation
- A background in financial accounting, covering forecasting, budgeting and cash flow management
- Previous project management experience
- Confidence liaising with a board of trustees and the ability to manage expectations
- A successful track record of managing and developing a team
- A strong awareness of current social care issues and development
- A driven character with passion and motivation
This is a permanent, part-time position working three or four days a week (to your preference).
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"