We are looking for an experienced qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Finance Director to join this industry leading Manufacturing business based in their offices along the South Coast.
Finance Director - About The Role
Working within this Manufacturing company, the Finance Director will oversee all financial aspects of the business including Company Strategy, financial information flow and liaising with external parties including trading partners, investors and banks.
The business, is an international specialist Manufacturing business that work with a variety of other companies and organisations throughout the world. This business is involved with the design, development, prototyping and production of their products.
As the Finance Director you will oversee a small team that generate the daily, weekly and monthly figures and you will be critical in interpreting what the actuals mean to the business, strategy and delivery; ensuring that you protect the interest of the shareholders.
Duties and responsibilities of this Finance Director position include (but are not limited to):
- Actively participate in the strategic planning vision and processing, ensuring a balance between creativity and risk-averseness
- Work as a Business Partner with the Managing Director, providing informed, coordinate financial planning and on-going advice
- Formulate financial targets and budgets in line with business strategy
- Provide an overview on corporate finance activity; business development forecasts, cash flow projections, bids and tenders, tax liabilities, possible mergers and acquisition opportunities etc.
- Take full responsibility for the overall company accounting and reporting
- Plus, a host of additional duties
The successful Finance Director for this opportunity will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Hold a full accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Educated to degree level, ideally 2.1 or better
- Previous experience of working as a Finance Director
- Experience of working within a Manufacturing or similar industry
- Worked with Project based P&L Accounts
- Ideally, working knowledge of SAP
Finance Director - Benefits
In return for your services, this role comes with a competitive salary and compensation package which includes Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, 25 Days Holiday plus other flexible benefits.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'