Altum Consulting is working with a world leading manufacturer within the medical industry. This business specialises in the development, production and worldwide distribution of powered instruments for surgical procedures.
The Finance Director will provide financial leadership and strategic support to the Board.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination and review of the monthly management accounts
- Annual budgets and forecasting
- Management of statutory reporting across all entities and countries
- Strategic costing analysis and financial planning
- Treasury and cash flow management
- Tax planning including tax implications of our overseas offices
- Development of the finance systems to enhance consistency and efficiencies
- Internal auditing
- Legal matters
- Review and integration of acquisition opportunities
The role will include responsibility for all the companies within the group, inclusive of international branch offices and subsidiaries.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will be directly responsible for a team of 4 people in the group accounts department.
We have subsidiary offices in the USA and Australia and branch offices in Austria, France, Germany, Belgium, Italy and The Netherlands. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the financial processes in these overseas operations. Travel will be an essential part of this role.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, previous FD experience desirable
- Must have several years’ experience in a manufacturing business.
- Knowledge of dealing with overseas companies.
- Commercially minded.
- Finance Director