An innovative and expanding financial services business in Manchester is looking to appoint a Finance Director to spearhead a period of growth and to support the MD and Board with their strategic plans.
The business has benefitted from a recent realignment of their processes and structure, and is keen to maximise their worth and profitability from a growing number of commercial opportunities within their industry.
This broad role will have full responsibility for the following disciplines:
- Providing vital decision support to the Managing Director
- Supporting the Managing Director with commercial client negotiations
- Providing finance business partnering to senior stakeholders
- Be an integral member of the board and able to influence and lead by example
- Developing and managing initiatives to improve commercial performance
- Working with the Financial Controller to ensure that the business exceeds necessary regulatory requirements
- Leadership of a high performing finance team
A high calibre candidate is required for this role, and a strong emphasis will be paid to the career trajectory and personality of the successful individual. Key attributes and skill sets required for this role would include:
- Qualified Accountant - ideally ACA qualified, with preference for Big 4 trained candidates
- Experience within financial services with exposure to meeting regulatory requirements is an essential requirement
- Strong academic background
- Experience at Finance Director level, or candidates looking to step up into an FD role from eg. Head of Finance, Financial Controller, would also be of interest
If this is a role that interests you and you feel you have the required skill set and experience to take on this opportunity, please apply ASAP or email your CV to expressing your interest.
Competitive salary and benefits package
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- financial services
- finance director
- chief financial officer
- head of finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job