We are looking for a Finance Director to work for a global manufacturing organisation, supporting businesses worldwide with a diverse portfolio of services across electrical power and lighting, property and metalworks.
This role will work closely with all business areas however you will ultimately carry responsibility for all financial aspects of the Lighting business division.
Salary: Highly Competitive + Benefits
What will your role involve?
- Leadership - Provide overall leadership for finance and SOP teams
- Strategy & Planning - Business processes to support business strategy. Cash-flow planning and Treasury
- Reporting & Analysis - Generate and provide high-quality financial reports
- Budgeting & Forecasting - Work with various departments to help manage their budgets. Also, manage the production of financial forecasts.
- Financial Compliance - Ensure the business unit meets the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies
- Business Partnering - Provide financial advise and support to the business across all business units and departments
- Development of Business Systems - Support the development of best practice and lead the implementation of business systems
What do we require from you?
- Fully qualified accountant
- Experience of working in an international organisation
- Strong report writing and presenting skills
- Financial Management of a multi-site environment
- Excellent strategic planner
- Highly experienced finance professional with management experience
Keywords: Finance Director, Finance Manager, Head of Finance, Accountant, CIMA, AAT, ACCA, Finance Business Partner, Engineering, Manufacturing, International Finance Manager, Fully Qualified Accountant,
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Agency, the services advertised by EasyWeb Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job