Finance Director / Financial Controller - Surrey - £60,000 - £80,000 + Excellent Benefits
This well established IT distributor are looking for a Finance Director / Controller to take direct responsibility for managing the day to day transactions for the business.
The key objective will be to improve and maintain financial control to support the growth of the business. Acting as business partner to the senior management team the Finance Director will have an operational focus to ensure all transactions are recorded accurately and that the company has sufficient procedures and controls in place to prevent loss.
* Qualified Accountant with ACA or FCA accreditation
* Proven track record of delivering and stretching targets
* Able to drive business improvement through rigorous analysis and interpretation of numbers
* Excellent communication skills
* Good business acumen with up to date knowledge of best practice and in-depth understanding of the accounting standards
* Strong team leader with a proven track record in developing talent
- finance director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job