Finance Director / Finance Controller (ACA qualified) required. Our are seeking an aspiring Finance Director or Financial Controller to lead a small finance team and work closely alongside the Financial Analyst.
A background working within IT / Telecoms or Technology would be preferable. You must have a senior financial background and proven experience of working without support is required. This is a senior-level position that requires a high-calibre individual.
The role will involve a range of financial duties, supporting business planning and operations processes. You will be in charge of controlling and forecasting income and expenditure. Sage Line 50 experience is preferred.
Finance Director / Finance ControllerPosition Overview
- Preparing Reports, Budgets & Financial Statements
- Liaising with other departments including the operations team to ensure a great service is provided and all budgets are used efficiently
- Developing and managing financial systems
- Controlling and forecasting the companies income and expenditure
- Full production of a month end P&L and balance sheet
- Actively assist in the end of year process, including preparation of the end of year files for the auditors & assist with any audit queries
- Support the business planning & operations process
- Working alongside Finance Analyst
Finance Director / Finance ControllerPosition Requirements
- Have a recognised professional accounting qualification - (ACA)
- Minimum seven years' experience within an accounting role
- Excellent IT skills (Excel)
- Experience with Sage line 50
- Previous people management experience
- UK driving licence
- Team player and highly effective collaborator, puts the wellbeing of the entire business before personal success
- Strive in a highly pressurised working environment whilst working independently and as part of a team
Finance Director / Finance ControllerPosition Remuneration
- Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
- Monday - Friday (09:00 - 18:00) - (1 hour break)
- 28 Days holiday (Including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job