A global construction and engineering business which has grown rapidly year on year through delivering a high-quality product and service is looking for a Finance Director to oversee operational finance. This is a business-critical role that have oversight of the revenue cycle and focus on financial planning.
- Managing a team of 15 and oversight of the global finance function.
- Take control of the business revenue cycle, being a key part of bid, pricing and managing income and expenses.
- Development of new systems, and processes.
- Management of all project accounting and management accounting functions
- Build and develop further an Internal Audit function.
- Oversight of budgeting and forecasting
- Work closely with the Global Finance Director
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with 5-10 years PQE
- Experience of operational finance and business partnering.
- Project accounting, construction or engineering experience
- Operations Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'