About the Opportunity:
This is a unique opportunity to join an entrepreneurial property company and team. Working alongside the Commercial Property team the role is designed for a high calibre Finance Director with property experience and extensive financial management expertise.
With an excellent working environment with a broad mix of Financial and operational responsibilities, the role is designed for someone who has an entrepreneurial edge and can grow/shape the position alongside continued company expansion.
- Reporting into the MD you will be responsible for all aspects of Finance including Financial Reporting, Analysis, Budgeting, Forecasting and Statutory Reporting.
- The role will involve a number of projects from Day 1
- Other responsibilities will include: Cashflow Modelling, Rental collection, Processing efficiency
- You may also get involved with: Funding, buying new buildings and houses, company investments, corporate funding.
- The role will have board exposure
- CIMA / ACCA qualified FD with extensive Commercial Property experience.
- Comfortable in both a strategic and hands on role, the successful candidate will be able to work on their own initiative.
- Experienced in handling full set of accounts and preparation of monthly financial statements, budgeting, cash-flows, valuation, reporting, tax, and cashflow modelling
- Corporate Financing would be of benefit although not essential.
- Evidence of project management and transactional processing is essential
- If you are an adaptable, commercial, flexible professional with an entrepreneurial focus, this is the right role for you!
- Project Management
- commercial property
- corporate financing