Our exclusive client is a privately-owned manufacturing and trading group. With sites in the UK and mainland Europe, it has a turnover approaching £70m and currently employs 400 people. The business is long established and profitable with an exceptionally strong balance sheet.
We now wish to appoint a new Group Finance Director to the board.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day financial management and control across the group businesses.
- Management of relationships with banks, accountants, lawyers and other professional advisors.
- Management and development of MI across the group.
- Act as Company Secretary.
- Operational responsibility for treasury, foreign exchange and letters of credit.
- Property and tenant management.
- Work alongside the Executive Chairman in developing and delivering group strategy.
- Mentor and support junior directors in the business.
Appropriate candidates will be fully qualified accountants with significant experience in manufacturing and / or trading businesses. Previous exposure to Retail and E-tail would be a bonus. You will be highly credible and able to operate with minimal direction. Your strategic and commercial talents will be balanced by your prudent approach.
We expect this to be a long-term appointment which will suit an individual who wishes to bring their extensive experience into a private business.
Remuneration is negotiable and will include a comprehensive benefits package.
Please apply with a full CV via the link or contact Paul Boardman for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job