RM Recruit are working with a Birmingham based charity to recruit for their Finance Director vacancy. With a range of duties, this wide ranging post will see you play a leading strategic role in the commercial, operational and delivery targets of this small but established charity.
Your remit will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the financial sustainability of the charity and the facilitating of growth and development to further charities aims
- Financial planning including budgeting and forecasting
- The production of monthly management accounts
- Liaison with the charities trustees to lead on, and demonstrate, effective financial strategy, performance sustainability
- Oversee and manage the preparation and submission of all statutory accounts and regulatory returns
- Ensure management of the payroll function and pension schemes
- Delivery of procurement procedures to ensure services are best value for money
- Maintain positive and healthy cash position in challenging market conditions
- Work closely with the CEO to make effective commercial decisions
- Company Secretary duties to ensure all legal and statutory compliance with HMRC and charity commission requirements
- Oversight of all HR, IT and other operational concerns
The successful candidate with be ACA/ACCA/ACMA/CIPFA qualified and have proven experience in a Not for Profit organisation in a "number one" finance role. You will be able to demonstrate proven experience of effective leadership of promoting an inclusive and forward thinking culture that reflects the aims of the charity.
- Finance Director
- Company Secretarial Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'