Hotel Finance Director - Cambridge
Our client is recruiting a Finance Director for their hotel based in Cambridge. You will head up the accounts team in Cambridge and work closely with the business owners. Knowledge of the hospitality industry is not needed, we need someone with flair and the ability to lead a team and offer support to non financial managers within the business.
The Role - Finance Director
- Working with the General Manager
- Reporting to the business owners
- Implementing strong financial control
- key member of the hotel business
The Person - Finance Director
- You will be a qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- A skilled communicator with you own team , business owners and colleagues
- You will be able to demonstrate a progressive and stable work history
- Ability to create an immediate effect to the finance role.
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000
- Benefits of working for a major hotel and leisure business
- Pension scheme after qualifying period.
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview send your CV to Paul Durman.
Only candidates living in the UK and able to work without restriction can be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job