Four Recruitment are seeking a Finance Data Input Clerk to join our client in the heart of Manchester City Centre on a temporary basis.
Temporary duration: 4-6 weeks.
To be responsible for the reconciliation of supplier payments on the system
The primary responsibility is to ensure that payments are allocated to supplier invoices in a timely manner, thus ensuring that the creditors' ledger does not become aged, and financial statements are correct and complete.
Primary Objectives and Responsibilities
- Reconcile large volume supplier payments to the operational purchases made
- Credit Card payment reconciliation, resolving queries and reconciling differences
- Reconcile bulk supplier payments utilising the auto reconciliation function
Skills & Experience Required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle and cope with large volumes of different data
- Identify, investigate and resolve payment queries
- Team worker with good verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of data accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Sage 200 desirable
If you are immediately available and like the sound of this opportunity please send your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'