Finance Data Analyst job paying £22,000 - £26,000
Your new company
An international market leading business that is looking for an ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual with exceptional excel skills
Your new role
The finance data analysis responsibilities include:
- Producing KPI reports and Dash boards for AP and AR
- Producing cash flows for AP and AR
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Coordination of external audit requests
- Coordination of internal audit requests
- Assisting with integration projects
- Coordination of vendor statement reconciliations
- Debit balance report controls and resolutions
- Duplicate report Analysis
- On base reports
- Process improvements
- Invoice in query reports
- Supervising the vendor scanning reports
- Bad debt reports
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will have sound understanding of the accountancy and finance function and at the end of your AAT qualification or having started CIMA or ACCA. You will ideally have some experience on the transactional side including AP and AR. Being IT savvy is essential in this role, in particular having advanced excel skills.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a full time permanent position paying between £22,000 - £26,000 plus study support, based in Witney with onsite parking and good company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Finance Data Analyst