An opportunity has arisen for a Finance & Corporate Services Manager based in Edinburgh working for a not for profit organisation.
This organisation has outstanding ethics and supports life changing programmes both locally and internationally. Its an organisation that takes enormous pride in creating a positive, engaging and rewarding environment for its workforce which is reflected in the dedication and passion that each employee demonstrates towards its goals, visions and values.
The position of Finance & Corporate Services Manager has arisen due to an internal movement and will begin a on 9-month fixed term contract. The role will support the Director of Finance, whilst also working very closely with the Senior Management Accountant. To be considered for this opportunity, you must be a qualified Accountant that has operated at Managerial level and been responsible for the day to day operations of a finance function.
The role of Finance & Corporate Services Manager will offer a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package. The office premises are based in Edinburgh with parking facilities available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Supporting the Director of Finance and working closely with the Senior Management Accountant
- Direct line management of Finance Assistants
- Overseeing production of monthly reporting packs including in-depth commentary and analysis
- Overseeing month end close including balance sheet integrity and reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Assisting with budgeting setting and monitoring
- Short, medium and long-term forecasting, financial planning and cashflow analysis
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedures & controls
- Preparation of local & international payroll including pensions administration duties
- Liaising with external partners such as Banks, Suppliers, Auditors etc.
- Involvement in high value and business critical projects
- Ahdoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant - ESSENTIAL
- Operated at Managerial level with responsibility for day to day operations of a finance function
- Not for profit sector experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Proficient with ERP systems and Excel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson for a private & confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job