Finance/Corporate Associate Solicitors
Solicitor, Belfast, Finance, Corporate
Your new company
A leading international legal practice renowned for their high quality of banking, corporate, international capital markets and litigation advice are now seeking multiple qualified solicitors to join their expanding LSC team and support their Finance/Corporate work.
The Legal Services Centre (LSC) plays an increasing role in managing and delivering important elements of major transactions and handling various types of work for global relationship clients. This is a full-time, permanent role in the centre of Belfast.
Your new role
LSC Associates have an exciting role to play in expanding this new model for legal services. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge deals with market-leading lawyers across all practices and the wider global network of the firm. Your role and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Develop strong working relationships with Partners and Associates from other offices
- Interact constantly to understand current deals and cases, define and scope work, advise on resourcing options and pricing and manage expectations
- Manage and report on progress and liaise with internal and external clients to address points of relevance or concern and resolving queries and issues
- Manage the work of the Legal Professionals, ensuring that individuals are assigned to a particular case or deal have the required skills, knowledge and support to deliver outputs that are on time and of the highest quality
- Advise and educate Legal Professionals on points of commercial and legal detail including quality checking their work
- Provide legal expertise, including drafting, reviewing and amending documentation, document management, legal research, maintaining and improving templates and precedents
- Supervise, develop and motivate Legal Professionals, instilling an excellent service delivery ethos and impeccable quality standards
- Prepare and deliver legal skills training and transaction specific training as required, working alongside sector and practice group specialists in other offices, especially London
- Conduct effective Legal Professional performance management processes
- Work with the LSC Head to monitor evolving resourcing requirements, including volumes of work and required skills
What you'll need to succeed
- A qualified solicitor with 5 or more years PQE
- Strong commercial experience, preferably gained in a commercial environment
- Experience of co-ordinating complex multi-faceted matters, including multi-jurisdictional matters
- Experience of managing teams and supervising junior lawyers and/or trainees
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary and company benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"