Finance Controller – Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh
Salary – Competitive
How would you like to work for a company that at the first attempt been named as 'One To Watch' in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For, ranked 5th in the annual Which? customer satisfaction survey for energy suppliers, has grown its customer base from 100,000 to over 600,000 in only 4 years and recently won a string of awards, including Best Smart Meter Experience and Best App in the uSwitch Awards? If the answer is yes then that company is Utilita Energy!
About the Finance Controller
We are looking for an experienced Finance controller who will be responsible for all financial aspects of this fantastic business including treasury and banking, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, statutory compliance and control and payroll!
What we are looking for in the Finance Controller
If you have the following skills and experience and want to work in a vibrant, ever changing and fast paced environment then apply to join one of the UK’s fasted growing energy suppliers;
- An accounting qualification is required (CIMA preferred.)
- Staff management experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the finance sector giving you knowledge of Financial Statutory requirements
- Advanced system knowledge including banking, direct debit process, sage, excel
- Cash management and forecasting experience
- Payroll experience at managerial level – including P11d, PSA
- Good industry knowledge essential due to the importance of credit ratings from payment history and ability to give details to external contacts
We now boast over 1800 staff members and are continuing to grow and currently sit as the UK’s 9th biggest energy provider and one of the fastest growing so this is an exciting opportunity and a real challenge for this newly created role. If it sounds like something that fits your skills and you match Utilita’s ambition then please get in touch!