My client is a dynamic social enterprise, dedicated to driving change across business, government and civil society through partnerships with companies at the forefront of technology, consumer goods, media, financial and professional services, as well as global NGOs and non-profits. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this open, progressive, creative and mission-driven global team as the Financial Controller.
- Lead on preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts for both the UK and USA entities.
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported and schedules prepared for key areas of the Balance Sheet.
- Advise on Foreign Exchange movements and advise on ways to mitigate risk.
- Management of tax planning and compliance including VAT return, Corporation and Income tax.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for the foundation, including scholarships, donation management and gift aid reclaims
- Management of year-end audit process, including preparation of accounts in compliance with US GAAP, IFRS and Indian GAAP
- Supervise and manage the Trainee Accountant.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with over six years experience working in a Finance department and extensive experience in the above duties. They will be passionate about creating more collaborative and dedicated working environments, bring accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to take on multiple roles to get the job done.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job