Your new Company
A High-end Medical Technology company that has a strongly growing market presence and is on the path of becoming a very significant entity on the global medical markets. It operates worldwide with Head Quarter offices based in the UK and USA.
The organisation who is a pioneer with its cutting edge medical innovations is looking to hire a talented and capable Finance and Contracts Officer to operate from their Cheltenham HQ.
Your new Job
The newly formed position of a Finance and Contracts Officer will be part of the organisations' Finance Team. In the fundamental of the role the successful person will have a daily interaction with the Sales, Production, Logistics and Service departments who operate in a fast paced of trade and manufacturing on an everyday basis.
At its core the role will have a significant focus over the organisation of the New service / "Sentinel' contracts that the business acquires along with the sale of each of their flagship cutting edge innovation. As part of the job the successful person will be reporting to the Financial Controller and will have exposure to the senior management of the business.
In your new position you will be presented with the opportunity to work from a busy and vibrant office based at Staverton, Cheltenham. A well situated location in Gloucestershire that is easily commutable from places such as Gloucester, Worcester, Stroud, Tewksbury and surrounding areas.
In your daily base and key accountabilities you will have a major area to focus on the following areas:
- The management of all new service contracts;
- The adequate, timely and precisely productive liaison with the sales and logistics departments to ensure that all relevant and most importantly correct documentation has been received and processed;
- To maintain of all currently existing service contracts, the provision of information the service departments to assure that all necessary renewals are carried out in a timely fashion;
- The processing all external and internal sales invoicing for the business;
- The management of the intercompany ledger accounts;
- To provide cover for the part-time purchase ledger administrator.
Skills you need to succeed
The successful Finance and Contracts Officer will be a person who has:-
- Good proficiency in the application and usage of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Relevant Experience of working with and ERP system such as SAP for example;
- Has had good level of involvement at situations that require good problem solving skills;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with different levels of stakeholders;
- Strong self and work organisational skills;
- Robust numerical knowledge;
- Ability to handle a diverse spectrum of tasks.
The key competencies for the role that will make you stand ahead are:-
- Attention to detail
- Ownership and Integrity
- Proactive approach towards work set tasks
What this opportunity will do for you
- £30,000 - £35,000 (Salary depending on experience)
- 25 days holidays
- 8% Company Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
What you need to do
If you are interested in this Finance Contracts Officer position please 'click apply' or get in touch with Velko Vatahov at Toner Graham on . If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career.
Toner Graham are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Toner Graham are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job