An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Co-ordinator to join a dynamic and vibrant team based in Winchester. Reporting to the Finance Team Leader, you’ll be involved in processing supplier invoices, reconciliation of supplier accounts and dealing with queries, refunds, mail sort and prepayments. Additionally, you’ll also process project adjustments and check that correct financial controls are in place.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and clearing debit balances and prepayments
- Reviewing, clearing and accounting for 'held' invoices
- Prepare, reconcile and process Landlord accounts and issue payments
- Liaise with customers including landlords and solicitors to obtain required information and resolve queries
Educated to at least A level standard, you will be looking for an entry level role within Finance providing high-level customer service to suppliers and colleagues, you must work accurately and have strong communication skills - face-to- face and via email and telephone.
Other nice-to-have skills will include:
- Intermediate experience of Excel
- Experience of multi-currency processing and exchange rate calculation
- Knowledge of utility invoice processing.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job