The SF Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Clerk to work for a superb business in Derby.You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the bank accounts of the business and provide support at month end. The role will mainly involve reconciling the bank accounts, making transfers and providing reconciliations at month end. The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Reconciling the bank accounts of the business and ensure that all transactions are posted to the finance systems in a timely manner
- To request internal transfers between accounts
- Manage all petty cash requests and the associated monthly reconciliation.
- Reconcile and post entries as appropriate for all business account cards
- Assist with monthly statement reconciliations for preferred suppliers
- Post and reconcile the company Virtual credit card
- Provide cover for the Sales Ledger Clerk as and when required
- Reconcile and post delegate payments as required
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks requested by the Financial Controller/Financial Operations Manager
My client is looking for confident and experienced individuals who can come in and hit the ground running. You will have good communication and interpersonal skills, have the ability to work under pressure and towards tight deadlines and have a good working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft packages.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job