Finance Clerk Sales & Purchase
Objective (s) - You will need knowledge of the sales/purchase invoice process and will be provided training in relation to our Computer systems. There will be a need for some Customer/Supplier interface and an ability to establish and maintain good relationships, both internally and externally would be ideal.
You are required to have
- An ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail.
- Competence in computer knowledge.
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Will be expected to perform any of the following tasks:
- The primary function is the issuing/processing of Sales/Purchase Invoices
- Raising, retrieval and reissue of Invoices
- Coordinating the debts with existing creditors / debtors
- To handle the collection/payment of finances and the resolution of account queries
- Issuing/Entering credit notes and seeking relevant refunds
- Maintaining contact with clients/suppliers to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts and expenditure to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- To provide administrative support
Qualities & Attributes - Must be Experienced, with Discretion and Confidentiality, Articulate, Motivated; Confident, Trustworthy.
Reporting to The Finance Director & Board
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'