Finance Clerk- Import Invoicing
MSC UK - Import Invoicing Clerk
Part time 3 full day or 5 shorter days
MSC UK prides itself on being the 'Employer of Choice’ within the shipping industry and we have an exciting opportunity for a Import Invoicing Clerk, to join our Cost Control Team. The successful applicant will follow predetermined Cost Control procedures, thus ensuring delivery of Key Performance Indicators for the invoicing of import charges.
We believe the successful Import Invoicing Clerk should have the following skills:
- Computer Literate.
- Good Customer service skills
- Strong team player.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are a must.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be able to demonstrate a professional manner at all times.
The key tasks for the Import Invoicing Clerk Team role are:
- To assist with the invoicing of the majority of all MSC's import charges within agreed deadlines.
- Checking charges against appropriate tariffs, contracts and agreements to ensure no losses are incurred.
- To analyse reasons for queries and raise with supervisor where appropriate.
- To analyse own performance with a view to increasing productivity and accuracy with the support of the supervisor.
- Proactively communicate with customers regarding charges with a view to maximising MSC's profitability.
- Be a team player at all times.
- Always endeavour to help colleagues across the business whenever possible.
- To work with Excel performing Vlooks ups on a daily basis
So if you feel that you are the Import Invoicing Clerk we are looking for then please apply now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'