Finance Change Project Manager Based in Coventry on a 3 Month Contract
My client is a world leading Manufacturing and Automotive client specialising in the production of prestigious vehicles and also account for five of the top ten British best-selling vehicles globally.
This role will be responsible for ensuring business readiness in Finance and you will be responsible for delivering the business readiness implementation plan in Finance and for driving all necessary analysis, presentation and solutions and stakeholder engagement necessary to get their functional area ready to receive the requisite change.
- Previous experience of working in a Project Management role with a track record of successful delivery
- Negotiation and adaptability
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proven experience of stakeholder management at all levels
- Methodical detailed approach to work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base
- Ability to manage significant risks and issues
- Expertise of delivering transformation change in Finance for a large blue-chip company
- Take ownership of the Finance business readiness work stream: from scoping to delivery and including cross-functional engagement and stakeholder management, ensuring quality, cost and timescales are prioritised as appropriate
- Ensure delivery of the Finance Business Readiness work stream utilising project management techniques to ensure the delivery and achievement of planned outputs in support of implementing new car online sales into the business and its franchise network.
- Ensure quality of and be responsible for the delivery of all Finance Business Readiness deliverable, required to effect legal, process, organisational and technical/digital change
- Ensure appropriate reporting structures are in place and operationally supported
- Be key product owner for the design of any training required for staff and oversee its delivery by training team/deliver where appropriate
- Effect strong stakeholder management of all Finance stakeholders and other functional stakeholders who have an impact on business readiness in Finance and contract to ensure the Business Readiness work stream adds value and is aligned to stakeholder expectations
- Where required support the management and delivery of business change arising in Finance and the transition of project outputs into service delivery via appropriate stakeholder engagement and communications
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and reply to this email.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
- Finance and change and Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job