If you are a qualified accountant with a few years of post-qualification experience who wants to join a fast-paced and innovative plc for a wide-ranging role then this is for you.
Do you have exposure to data quality assurance processes, knowledge of financial controls and strong analytical skills?
Based in the team in Cardiff and reporting to the Financial Controller, this is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company in the new role of Finance Change Manager. You will be the finance change expert both in finance and with the rest of the business ensuring that new systems and process are implemented efficiently and with sound financial control.
The ideal candidate will be trained in an external audit firm or have internal audit experience with a background of financial services.
- Heading up the review of the existing accounting processes and control environment, documenting processes and advising on improvements to further strengthen the control environment.
- After implementation of a new system, you will take a leading role in the design and implementation for the UK services.
- When the business looks to launch new products and initiatives you will be the finance expert ensuring sound financial controls and processes.
- Data is key to decision making, you will work with data teams to develop existing and new data to be used in financial reporting and business performance reporting.
- Acting as finance expert for large scale system changes, working with IT and other business areas to support and assess the financial risks and controls, ensuring new systems are tested and robustly implemented.
- Finance Manager
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'