Finance Change Accountant
Finance Change Accountant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Change Accountant/ Project Accountant to join our Financial Services Client in Edinburgh.
Working within financial operations, supporting the delivery of projects; the successful candidate will play a significant role in the management, design, delivery and implementation of change that affects accounting systems and processes.
- Providing appropriate information to represent Finance at Steering Committee meetings
- Helping to facilitate necessary change for all appropriate projects as the Finance representative
- Liaising with key Finance stakeholders; capturing various requirements for projects
- Bringing together cross-functional Finance Subject Matter Experts / Finance team members, to ensure the impact of any change is quantified, and that appropriate solutions are developed and implemented with minimal impact
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to maintain and enhance controls to support improvement of the overall control environment, customers outcomes and a reduction in operational risk
- Ensuring Finance continues to support the wider business appropriately, taking into account all of the regulatory and operational requirements
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate will possess a professional accounting qualification along with experience working in a change orientated role / project environment within the financial services sector.
- Ability to think dynamically and react appropriately to changing demands
- Excellent relationship building skills and experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Innovative approach to solving problems - ability to think laterally and articulate information
- Experience of working within an Agile environment beneficial
- Proficient in relevant business standards and Change processes. E.g. understanding of Project Lifecycles, Risk frameworks.
- Excellent communications skills - ability to discuss information with a range of audiences.
- An ability to establish credibility within Finance, and with the wider business
This role will provide a genuine opportunity to influence and add value to projects whilst gaining exposure and visibility at a senior level.
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact or call him on .
- project; change; agile; accountant; newly qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'