Fantastic opportunity for a commercially focused Finance Business Partner to join a highly successful, global service business. Business partnering their North-West region sites you will be the primary finance link providing robust, sustainable and transparent financial performance reporting and commercial support to your Region.
This role should be the 'Finance Director' for the region and involved and supporting all decision making at site and regional level. Ideally suited to a qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or an actively studying part-qualified candidate who can demonstrate the required skill set.
- Prepare, analyse and explain monthly financial results within your operational contracts, in line with company processes and formal accounting standards
- Produce budgets and forecast with your Regional and Operational Managers to establish realistic, but challenging objectives
- Support the Regional General Manager and Operational teams to resolve commercial issues, whilst reviewing and challenging commercial assumptions to drive improved financial performance
- Support the Regional General Manager by identifying best practice within the region and across the business and sharing the knowledge with Operational Managers to improve overall
- Prepare and update pricing paper/quotes with supporting documentation (engineering estimates) for current contracts and non-competitive renewals, keeping the CRM system updated with order
- Support the creation of the engineering estimate for new business by applying knowledge and understanding of our current contracts and preparing investment appraisals as required to ensuring
we are making data driven recommendations.
- Pro-active management of Order to Cash process (Including Accrued Sales and Deferred Sales) Report on working capital status and develop mechanism with Operational teams to ensure
Working capital optimisation.
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'