Finance Business Partner
Four Squared Recruitment are pleased to be partnering with our South Gloucestershire based client in their search for a Finance Business Partner. Reporting into the Head of Finance you will be responsible for project accounting, ensuring that all projects are measured in performance against budget whilst monitoring and reporting all associated project costing records.
Often an over used phrase but this role truly is a vital cog in all operations, you will be tasked with overseeing implementation and improvements to processes and systems throughout the finance function.
As with all roles of this nature the ability to communicate and report information across to non-finance staff is key.
Whilst not a finite list your main duties and responsibilities within this role will be:
- Managing all project accounting operations to include, Billing, Project Accounting and Revenue Recognition alongside all monthly and annual internal reporting requirements.
- Review and maintenance of job costing records to include:
- Review of new projects
- Updating the project accounting database.
- Review of contract cost postings.
- All aspects of reporting on job costs.
- Coordinating the quarterly project forecast process.
- Assisting with Development of the project budget.
- Coordinating the preparation of regulatory reporting as required.
- Supporting month and year end close processes.
- Supporting the head of finance with other ad hoc duties.
What will you bring to the role?
My client is looking for someone who is ideally ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, with previous experience of management reporting, forecasting and contract cost management. You will have good levels of experience in business partnering and be a confident communicator with commercial acumen.
What you will get out of the role.
Joining this growing and aspirational business you will get the opportunity to be a pivotal part of the next stage of the business. You will be focal to the success and cost management of new projects. You will be afforded the chance to work with autonomy when needed and voice views on operating styles that will actually be listened to.
To hear more about this opportunity please either submit a copy of your CV or contact Gareth at Four Squared Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'