My client a privately owned service group with a T/O in excess of £80m are now looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join the team. This is a Senior position and reports directly to the Head of Finance. Duties will include:-
- Manage the monthly management accounts and annual budget process including quarterly forecasts
- Lead and develop a team of 6 Management Accountants
- Implement controls and procedures as the group is going through a period of transformation and systems upgrade
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with the Stakeholders to discuss financial performance and provide financial support for decision making.
- Work with the Head of Finance to develop financial models to support strategic decision making.
- Oversee VAT, internal audit and statutory accounts.
The ideal person will be ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified, with the ability to organise, advanced Excel skills and at least three years staff management skills. You will have the gravitas to liaise with teams across the Group and address issues head on as they arise. You will be used to a fast pace environment and will be able to demonstrate how you have managed teams through change.
- Management Accounts
- MS Excel Pivot Tables
- finance manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'